Friday, March 9, 2007

short picture dump


Me, Andrea, Allison in front of the Ginza Kabuki-Za (Kabuki Theater; to watch one scene is around $10); this picture was taken by a nice couple from Las Vegas, who we just happened to run into.



Akihabara.



Akihabara vendor street; one of many.




Inside the SEGA arcade. You sit to play in Japan, none of this standing crap.



This row (and you can kind of see it) was all people playing one form or another of Street Fighter 2. Rock.



Mini-Disc players are still alive and well in Japan, as are great digitial stereo microphones for them, which I contemplated buying.





Kids these days.
--Outs & Copies--





2 comments:

cmmabee said...

Hey Jammin,

The pictures are great, and Tokyo looks amazing... I have yet to hear about Karaoke and dancing though... How are those goals going? I want to know if you can impress the Japanese women with your suave dance moves...

Chris

Ben Mabee said...

Unfortunately, I didn`t get out to either of them! I set out to explore a little more than to find that stuff, and missed my chances on doing that. I`ll probably get the chance to karaoke in China, so I`m going to try to jump on that. Anyhow, good to hear from you; hope you`re well!