Monday, March 12, 2007

picture pages, picture pages...

Time for some fun things you see around Tokyo (most of them around Harajuku; you may need to look at the full size version to get the full effect):


I think this has to do with subway etiquette--I don't know, really--but I like it.


All the ways not to stroll with your baby, Tokyo style.


Man, I don't know what that old man wants me to stop, but I'm stopping it.


"hair produce"... Yes, I'll have three hair yams, a hair tomato, and four hair cucumber.


That's not what the kid at the arcade said...


With a slogan like that, who need customers?


For just under $50, you too could wear something this stylish.


They put the clothes up a little higher so that you could shop with your nose up.


Man, everybody there had the sniffles...


The service here? It was so bad...


With a place like "Freshness Burger" in town...


...why would anyone buy a "Standard Burger"?


"Blair's Death Rain: America's Favorite Spicy Chip". So nice to see an old favorite that I've never heard of.


I'm not sure what he's selling, but I'm buying it.

More later.

--go to--

No comments: