Sunday, September 9, 2007

opportunity/appeal

During some lazy football watching this evening, I was checking out some job boards and such, wanting to, oh, find new employment. There's not always a large amount of good looking jobs out there--sort of like ties--but every so often something shiny and pretty comes into view.

In this case, New Seasons--dream employer #1--has a few HR positions open, the best sounding of which was the HR Coordinator. I went to work putting together as attractive of a cover letter as I could, and applied. I didn't really think that something like this would really come along, so it has me a bit excited. I really want them to give me a call for an interview, and it would be such a trip to work there. So, any spare karma you may have, mentally mail it my way and I'll stir it into the mojo.

I would kick a whole lot of ass if I got this job. For sure.

That's really about it. Life is all right. Not many lingering questions today.

Plus, ice cream. Coming soon... to my stomach!

--like a normal human being--

No comments: